Horizon Data Loggers and Monitoring System
Download the Autometers Horizon Brochure
The Autometers Horizon System offers a full energy monitoring and billing system to a low cost basic monitoring system. The Horizon HC-1 data logger with it’s 1GB memory card enables simple data logging and retrieval at the site location, where the Horizon HC1-P with it’s built in GPRS telephone module enables the data to go to a dedicated web site enabling viewing from any location in the world.
- Patch lead or wire connection
- In-built test feature to check all meters connected and work...
- Certification record date stamped
- Free software to enable individual meters to be named
- Compatible with The HC-1 data logger
- 16 Pulse Inputs from utility meters
- Can Bus protocol linking units together
- Data Logger with Data Retrieval card
- 10 Channel Pulse inputs
- 1 GB Removable Memory card
- 230 volt, 5 amp, 50 Hz
- Data Logger with built-in GPRS Telephone Module
- 3 Separate RS 485 Lans
- 10 Volt Free Pulse inputs
- Information sent direct to Autometers dedicated WEB site.
- L2 Monitoring
- Logical display
- Carbon reduction
- Reporting alarms
- Automated invoicing
- Virtual meters
- Billing via user settable Cost Centers for Electricity, Wate...
- Billing can be automatically generated and emailed in user d...
- Customer logos can be added if required.
- Additional Cost to standard Package price £65/Month